Live shows at the park will be inspired by the inimitable iconic stars of Bollywood and sizzle the stage with ‘item numbers’, folksy fun medleys, ‘tapori’ Mumbai styles, contemporary dance fusion and much much more!!
A band will be created with lead male and lead female singers who sing in Hindi and English, musicians who play the drums, guitar, bass guitar and keyboards. Artists with multiple performance capabilities will be given preference.
We are looking for character look-a-likes from the movies Ra-One, Dabangg, Lagaan, Sholay, Don (the remake), Krrish, Rock On, Mughal E Azam and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
We’re also interested in characters not featured in the above mentioned movies. Feel free to come to the actor auditions dressed as your character.
A dance medley featuring 6 female and 2 male dancers with acting skills, who bring to life songs made legendary by the original dancing queen of Bollywood – Helen.
A contemporary dance based story that plays out a typical Bollywood potboiler performed by 3 female and 3 male dancers with acting skills.
Tapori style dancing that’s both typical and loveable! 4 male and 1 female dancers
Zindagi Ek Safar
A medley of songs performed by 4 male and 1 female dancer.
Gori Tera Gao
4 male and 4 female dancers with acting skills and a good command of Hindi and English are required for this village themed dance encounter.
4 male and 4 female dancers who also have acrobatic, athletic or any other street theatre skills and are good actors will enact and dance in this village fair style production.
8 male and 8 female dancers perform a medley of monsoon inspired Bollywood hits while actually getting drenched!
Old Is Gold
4 male and 4 female singers with dancing skills are required to showcase a series of shows featuring some of the most beloved songs from the yesteryears. Training in Hindustani classical music is a prerequisite, along with other vocal styles will be given preference.
Mad about Madhuri
8 female and 4 male dancers with kathak and other classical dance training are required to present this special tribute to Madhuri Dixit.
A dance medley that takes us through the ages of one of Bollywood’s legendary families, performed by 8 female and 4 male dancers with acting skills
Hot Sets, Street Artists and Dance Instructors
The parks streets will come alive with interactive, high energy film shoots and dance classes. 8 male and 8 female actors with contemporary dancing skills will be required for this.
Dabangg Stunt Spectacular!
- Chulbul: gymnast parkour performer who resembles the movie character, very good acting, not afraid of heights, kung fu wushu knowledge will be an asset. Maximum height 180 centimeters.
- Shera: A Very good actor, able to do acrobatics, Kung Fu knowledge is an asset, with the ability to dance. A Slim, muscled and dry looking gentleman with a strong personality.
- Shorty: A stunt and Gymnast performer with parkour and the ability to dance. Kung fu knowledge is an asset. A funny personality, a tall and chubby body shape.
- Fattu: gymnast, stunt with kung fu and wushu knowledge, good ability to dance, Strong actor. Small in size, with mid length hair. A Nervous attitude with very a expressive face.
- Pappu: An acrobat, stunt performer with kung fu/wushu and circus knowledge ( cyr ladder option). With acting and dancing ability. Not afraid of heights. A strong body shape with a maximum height of 180 centimeters.
- Rajo: An Actress, strong dancer who resembles the movie character. Not afraid of heights, both physically and mentally strong. Maximum height, 170 centimeters.
- Dancers: Acrobats with dance ability. Not afraid of heights, between 160 to 170 centimeters. Acting ability preferred.
The Bollywood Musical Spectacular: an original production created and directed by Wizcraft
A cast of 12 male and 8 female actors, and 50 dancers will perform this 2 hour extravaganza daily. For more details and to register for auditions in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Dubai please go to http://auditions.wizcraftworld.com